Instructions for Authors
Aims and Scope
Obstetrics & Gynecology Science (Obstet Gynecol Sci) is an international peer-review journal publishing scientific and creative research materials to promote women¡¯s health. Our journal publishes full-length original papers, case reports, invited review articles, and short communications in the field of obstetrics and gynecology. The journal has an international editorial board and is published on the fifteenth day in every other month in English. Submitted manuscripts should not contain previously published material and should not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
Obstetrics & Gynecology Science is the official journal of the following academic societies in Korea:
- Korean Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Korean Society of Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Korean Society of Gynecologic Endocrinology
- Korean Society of Gynecologic Endoscopy and Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Korean Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Korean Society of Contraception and Reproductive Health
- Korean Urogynecologic Society
Scopus, PubMed, PubMed Central, KoreaMed, KoreaMed Synapse, Korea Citation Index, DOI/Crossref
Obstetrics & Gynecology Science continues in 2013 Korean Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology (pISSN:2233-5188, eISSN: 2233-5196), which was first published in 1958.
Korean Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology
4th Floor, 36 Gangnam-daero 132-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul 06044, Korea.
Tel: +82-2-3445-2262 Fax: +82-2-3445-2440
Homepage: www.ogscience.org E-mail: email@example.com